At Cookiesa.com, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This page outlines our policies and procedures regarding copyright infringement claims and the steps to report any unauthorized use of copyrighted material on our website.
Copyright Infringement Notification:
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on our website, we encourage you to notify us promptly. To initiate a copyright infringement claim, please provide the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Sufficient information to identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, including the specific location on our website where the infringing material is located.
- Contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send the notification to our designated Copyright Agent at the following address:
Copyright Agent Cookiesa.com [Address] [City, State, Zip Code] [Email Address]
Upon receipt of a valid copyright infringement notification, we will promptly investigate the claim and take appropriate actions, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material. We will also notify the alleged infringer and provide them with an opportunity to respond to the complaint.
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. To initiate a counter-notification, please provide the following information in writing:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, including the specific location on our website where the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in which your address is located or, if outside the United States, that you consent to the jurisdiction of the courts located where Cookiesa.com is registered, and that you will accept service of process from the party who provided the original copyright infringement notification.
Please send the counter-notification to our designated Copyright Agent at the address provided above.
Please note that sending a counter-notification may result in legal proceedings between the parties involved to determine the ownership of the disputed material. It is recommended to seek legal advice before submitting a counter-notification.
We reserve the right to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers or take other appropriate actions to enforce our intellectual property rights and comply with the DMCA.
This DMCA Policy is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. For legal advice, please consult with an attorney specialized in copyright law.
Effective Date: 23/05/2023
Last Updated: 23/05/2023